Return Policy and Order Cancellations
Shipping & Handling
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $100 within the continental USA. No code required! Click here for more details.
- All online orders will be shipped by the artist with loving care. Delivery date approximately 2 - 6 weeks as shown on the website, depending on item(s) ordered.
- We ship via UPS, Fedex Ground or USPS within the continental US, fully insured. Please contact us for international orders and Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, we will be glad to personally assist you. Any customs, taxes, import duties or any other applicable charges are your responsibility.
- We also offer Next Day, 2 Day, 3 Day delivery options for domestic orders. Contact us if you want to expedite your order. There will be appropriate charges applied.
- To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each address or contact us for assistance.
Prices shown on website are subject to change without notice.
We want to do everything possible to make your shopping experience smooth. You may return your items within 14 days upon receiving (with the exception of special or custom orders or final sale items—see below) and meet to requirement of "How to return my package". Note that you are responsible for return shipping costs unless in the unlikely event there is a previously undetected defect in the piece. In this case, it's on us.
If your return was a gift, you may choose to receive a Eclipse Gallery's gift certificate or to have the buyer credited for the purchase price of the item.
How to return my item?
- Please email us at email@example.com to start the return process.
- If your order arrived via UPS, Fedex or USPS, we will provide you with a return service label To return a freight delivery piece, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Please use the original packing materials if possible and repack return item, taping box closed (for damaged item, contact us within 7 business days of delivery to report any damages, otherwise we cannot honor your claim). If the original materials are not usable, use appropriate packing materials with plenty of cushioning. You are responsible for any damage due to improper packaging; please take care to repack items carefully. If you are unsure how to do so, please call us at 207.610.2862 for assistance.
Please send your return within a week of receiving the return service label. Note that you are responsible for return shipping costs.
Any order can be canceled before it is shipped by the artist. To cancel an order, please email us. You will receive a refund within 3 – 5 business days in the same form of payment used to place your order.